KHAN BAHADUR FOUNDATION runs with a vision of uplifting the most economically distressed section of the society in Bangladesh through education, income-generating skills training, healthcare delivery, improved sanitation, and support for smallscale entrepreneurial activities. Through Khan Bahadur Foundation, our organization has dedicated itself towards serving the under-privileged. Our goal is to:
- Help the socially disadvantaged children obtain their right to be educated and have dreams.
- Assist the most needy men and women learn job skills so they can earn a living.
- Provide micro-capital to the poor for income generation through self-employment
- Deliver healthcare and medicine to the most vulnerable sections of the society especially to expectant mothers and the new born
- Train healthcare workers to raise the healthcare standards of the most impoverished regions.
Run entirely by the Khan Bahadur Family, the foundation has very little overhead cost and, through continuous monitoring and improvement of its programs, has already set an example in Bangladesh of delivering maximum benefit to the needy. Come join us in creating a special world for the less fortunate. We are currently running a girls college in Bashkhali, Bangladesh and are constructing a technical college in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Our initiatives are diverse